Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

25 September 2008

Ned Pineda... the last secret supporter of Superman underoos

A listener of my radio station just dropped off a t-shirt with THIS on it.



I was asked... "Do you want it?"
I replied... "A random bald man talking about underoos? ABSOLUTELY!"

Remember when you were a kid and it was only Underoos that had stuff like Spiderman or Superman on them? Now you'd be hard pressed to find a pair of tighty whiteys for a kid. How come Diego has to be on everything?

I have absolutely no point here. You weren't looking for insight about life from a blog post called "Ned Pineda... the last secret supporter of Superman underoos" were you?

6 comments:

The Bean Bag Chair said...

does it come in my size?!!!

Dave Carrol said...

if there were two... it would have been yours

Dave Carrol said...

it's a little bit of gong show for ya

candidchatter said...

Underoos were a fire hazard. LOL! I had Wonder Woman. Awesome!

I just bought my son Spiderman undies today. He's thrilled. My Spiderman lovin' daughter has Spiderman pajamas. They are flame retardant now and made by Fruit of the Loom.

Heidi Reed

Dave Carrol said...

Were they honestly a fire hazard? Did underoos actually burst into flames?

Ha...

Really really?

Melissa said...

that was totally what I was searching for.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...