Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

28 October 2008

I want to wish the fattest man in the world a very happy honeymoon... in his enormous bed

On behalf of my wife... my kids... my sea monkeys... my sea horse... my sea urchins and me... I just wanted to wish all the best to Manuel Uribe and Claudia Solis on their nuptials.

As the world's fattest man and the chick who used to date another of the world's fattest men until he died and then turned her affections to him and helped him drop 500lbs and then was driven to his wedding on flat bed truck...

I just wanted to say mazel tov. Ya crazy kids ya.

5 comments:

The Bean Bag Chair said...

where do you find this stuff?!!!

Dave Carrol said...

I like to stay abreast of what's happening in the world of love.

Where there are a love-struck kids making googey eyes at each other... that's where Dave will be also

Laura & Kelly said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little.....She's a much bigger person than I am...no pun intended.

candidchatter said...

You crack me up regularly!! I feel for him and for her and then my sick mind wonders if they can even do the do with all that skin there and wow there I go with those thoughts. I gotta click on something here to get my mind right.

Heidi

mickeymousestar said...

he is the fatest man i have ever seen what size of cloths dose he were? dose he ever get out? was he ever skinney?

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...