Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

14 October 2008

My Pumpkin Spice Latte just made me think...


Starbucks "The Way I See it" quote #26

"Failure's hard, but success is far more dangerous. If you're successful at the wrong thing, the mix of praise and money and opportunity can lock you in forever."
Po Bronson Author

Hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's really good. Its worth the extra 6 bucks you pay if they dole out the truth like that.
I find it interesting that they put a quote like that on there. "Look at guys like Ted Rogers, he worked right up till the day he died. No chance to enjoy the fruits of his labour. Just worked, then he died. Its sad really when you think that many successful people get hooked on what they do then can't stop and do something else. They become workaholics. They get locked in.

I find that the old "well he died doing what he loved" is a cop out and a lie fromb the firey pit of hell cuz I think that workaholicism (is that a word) is just a way that Satan keeps us from the things in life that really matter. Family, loved ones, sharing God's love or even spending time with him. But what do I know.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...