Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

10 November 2008

A new direction for Freedom House

Well I have some pretty hot news about Freedom House that I wanted to share. We had a leadership meeting yesterday and spent a great deal of time in deep prayer and intercession. It was truly VERY powerful. And you know... isn't it just like God to COMPLETELY change our direction... JUST when we thought we knew where we were going.

So I want to take this opportunity to introduce to you... our new church choir.




Are you still allowed to say psych? Or is "burn" the proper terminology?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

WOW!!!

THAT is awesome!

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...