Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

4 November 2008

Some great election facebook chatting

I love to debate... discuss... tear apart... analyze...
Today me and my buddy Jamie (along with a number of others) had this awesome back and forth about the American election. (BTW... at the end of the day Jamie and I are good friends and get along very well... as should be in the case of debates)

To which I replied in my "Obama's not your pretend boyfriend" vein...


We then got to talking about why Canadians even care about an American election:

Truth is... I want God's Kingdom to advance. Not a Liberal or Conservative Kingdom. I think that "Christ in ME is the hope of Glory". No side is perfect. But it's import be like the "men of Issachar, who understood the times and knew what Israel should do"

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...