Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

6 November 2008

Who are you in one sentence?

Youniverse Mind TestYouniverse Mind Test


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test


Youniverse dating TestYouniverse dating Test


So I'm a reform-minded dreamer who is as sweet as pie. At least according to the people from You Universe. I'm not sure if that's EXACTLY what I would have come up with if given the time to think... but it's in the ballpark. What about you?

Who are you in one sentence?

2 comments:

Rick_the_cat said...

I'm Rick. A sports lovin, saturn cult'n, fish eating starbucks addict

Mike said...

A sad disciple of Jesus, who is reforming and being reformed.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...