Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

23 December 2008

I changed my mind about what Christmas is all about

I changed my mind about what Christmas is all about.

Actually this Garfield Minus Garfield tell me what Christmas is all about...



Actually this Chimpanzee Riding a Segway is what Christmas is all about...



Actually this ASBO Cartoon about camels snorting is what Christmas is all about...


Actually this Christian DJ spinning remixed classics is what Christmas is all about..



Actually this picture of my son dressed up in a blue wig pretending to be David Crowder is what Christmas is all about...



Actually...
Let me see that Monkey one more time...
Yep... it's the about the Monkey on the Segway

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...