Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

10 December 2008

Some things mean something... and some don't

I walked out the office tonight... turned my key and... nothing. No van go. Honestly. Cars drive me nuts. And usually when they don't work, I go into a spin cycle that drags me down.

But tonight I didn't for some reason. I was preaching at youth about the gift of salvation. Actually I found a way to make an analogy out of shaving my beard. It was pretty sweet. I preached as I shaved. Bet Joel Osteen's never done that one.

But behind it was the reality of the amazing gift of salvation. Really something to talk about. Really something to experience. Really something to share.

A dead car in a parking means nothing. Cars are hunks of metal. There are much bigger things than cars.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...