Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

20 January 2009

I dare not trust the sweetest frame

HE may bring a change...



But only HE is worthy of HOPE...




In the middle of the pomp today, be mindful about what HOPE is...
...and what you HOPE in.


My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus' name.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

Edward Mote, 1834



It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in man.

It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in princes.

-Psalm 118:8-9

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...