Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

6 January 2009

Make your own kinda music

Mama Cass said that. Then she said...

"sing your own special song,
make your own kind of music even if nobody
else sings along."

Apparently Sungha Jung, an 11 year old Korean Boy, with dream to become a professional acoustic fingerstyle guitarist, listened to the good Mama. He made his own kinda music with the most amazing version of "No Woman No Cry" I've ever heard.



Sungha is 11 and exponentially cooler than me already. Although... I do believe the good Mama and also make my own kinda music. I doubt it would get as many You Tube hits though.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...