Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

4 February 2009

25 Random Things About Me

OK I've been "tagged" enough on Facebook... I'll do this Random Thing thing.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes' under tab on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


1. I've gotten so used to Diet pop that I can't drink anything that's not Diet anymore. Sure it's got chemicals... but Krissy tells me it's zero points on Weight Watchers... AND it further cuts my chances of ever having more kids!

2. Speaking of Diet Coke... I also was once "coerced" into calling Coca Cola over and over and over to complain when they changed the flavor years ago. Then one day a truck pulled into my driveway and unloaded a case of The New Diet Coke, for each time I called to complain. It was MANY cases of bad pop that my Mom made me drink.

3. When I got haircuts as a kid, my Mom would be so nervous that they'd cut my big ear with the scissors that she'd offer to hold it down during the haircut. Haircuts were fun times. Yep... fun times.

4. When my public school had a PA Days... I'd walk over to the Catholic School across the park and moon them.

5. I think people should suck it up and work harder more often.

6. I think what most people get tattoos of are dumb. Yeah... that butterfly with your boyfriend's initials will look pretty kickin' when you're 50.

7. A friend once served me a pizza that (secretly) had cat as a topping. He said it was chicken. It tasted like chicken. But it meowed. Hmm...

8. My wife and I kissed on the first date. It lasted through the entire credits to Field of Dreams. It was good. Then I married her and it got even better :)

9. The day I turned 30, was the first time I ever enjoyed listening to country music.

10. I order the biggest hamburger on the menu about 80% of the time at restaurants.

11. It bothers me when Christians don't go to church.

12. I always want to be older than I am.

13. I see the world like a big Risk game board... and I picture myself strategizing where the armies should be to conquer it.

14. I'm a terrible financial planner.

15. I find no topic too awkward to have an honest discussion about.

16. I don't watch many movies that aren't documentaries anymore. The only movies that are creative and have good writing are full of cusses and boobies.

17. My dream car must only have two things. One: it can hold everyone in my family. Two: it works. Here's hopin'... one day... fingers crossed...

18. Krissy once tried to convinced me that I was going deaf. I was convinced she just needed to speak up. So I went to an audiologist to get tested. My hearing came back perfect so I asked him to write her a note saying to "Dear Mrs. Carrol... It is my professional opinion that you need to talk louder".

19. My ideal evening is being at home just with my wife watching baseball.

20. I think the world will look drastically different in 5 years.

21. I believe hair to be "ever rotational" but actually wish that everyone was hairless. Then getting ready would be very quick and easy... and since we're all hairless, nobody would look dumb. And just imagine how much quicker we'd all be able to swim... or sprint.

22. I think that Van Halen's "Jump" would be an amazing song if instead of every time they played the 80's keyboard... they just let Eddie rip solos.

23. I wish that me, my brother, and my sister all lived on the same street. I think that the 3 of us are pretty cool people.

24. I have what the kids call "A staring problem". When I'm in a group of people with my wife... I can't take my eyes off her. I often think, "If this was the first time I'd met her... I'd still wanna go home with THAT girl".

25. I haven't doubted that Jesus is with me for a single second in 13 years.

2 comments:

candidchatter said...

Cool list and LOL about mooning the Catholic kids. You're too much!

Heidi

Valorosa said...

LOL
You ARE entertaining

All very cool except #11

You got a real hang up there ... ;-)

Much love

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...