Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

23 February 2009

My Gorgeous Family

It was a long but wonderful weekend hanging out with some amazing new friends from the 24/7 Prayer Movement. I'm excited to soon head again down this Revolutionary Road of round the clock prayer in Brantford again as we follow God's leading about seeing entire CITIES transformed!

I LOVE talking about city transformation. But not as much as I love these people... they are my tribe.

They are gorgeous... and they're mine. OK theoretically God's if you want to get all spiritual on me but come on now...

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...