Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

10 February 2009

She's the most sexy to me when she...

Man... I have years and little notes and random bits and pieces of scribblings to weed my way through as I'm plugging away at this book. I just opened an old file that I hadn't opened in a couple years titled "She's the most sexy to me when she..."

This is what I wrote:

a) Wants me
b) Flopping around on the floor like a mackerel in the Holy Ghost... which to God is "A".

Ha ha ha... funny but still true today. I find that when my wife is close to God... she's even more attractive to me. I'm one blessed Big Eared Dork to have a wife who loves God more than she loves me.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...