Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

19 March 2009

And this is the sound of the underground...


"And this generation prays like a dying man with groans beyond talking, with warrior cries, sulfuric tears, and with great barrow loads of laughter. Waiting. Watching. 24-7-365"

Pete Greig from "The Vision"


It's time Freedom House... but more so... it's time BRANTFORD. It's time to dive into a week of something that's as radical and subversive as it is a simple breathing rhythm. It's doing like Paul told the church in 1 Thessalonians 5:17... "Never stop praying" NLT.

Our week of 24/7 Prayer will begin Sunday March 29th at 11am as the National Leader of 24/7 Prayer Canada Chris Jones with be speaking at Freedom House to kick off what will be a week of change, transformation and expectation!

What happens next is the beautiful part...

You, me... and whomever has a desire to see Brantford transformed... can go to the sign up sheet linked here and sign up for individual hours of time that they will commit to praying in the prayer room at the Freedom House City Center. It will be an entire week of unbroken prayer until we meet again for church on Sunday April 5th. Daria Tomiuk (the National Leader at Large for 24/7 Prayer Canada) will also be joining us for the week as well. She's an amazing girl who is on a prayer journey across Canada right now (check out her blog here) and Brantford The City of God is on her list of stops.

Q: Who is this for?

A: Everyone! You can be a Laurier Student, from a church in town, a curious by-stander, an agnostic wanting to begin a dialogue with "whoever's out there" or from a prayer ministry. The reason the room is open 24/7 is so that YOU can lend your own voice with the flavor of your own voice!

Q: What do I pray... and how do I do it for an hour?

A: There will be various stations set up around the prayer room with music, books, art to inspire... allowing you to create! Or bring your own Bible, music, instrument... or lay on a leather couch in silent meditation by the fire. It's totally up to you. You just simply meet with God and talk to him in your own voice. Every believer has a part to play in the Kingdom of God so how you communicate with God is NECESSARY! Prayer is not for the pros... it's for everyone.

Q: Will we have times to connect as a group?

A: For sure! On Monday night and Friday night, we'll be gathering together in the prayer room for corporate prayer and worship sessions. We'll join our voices together for our city. Also, there will be a computer station in the prayer room where we want you to keep track of what God's saying. We'll be blogging along at (www.freedomhousebrantford.blogspot.com) so you can be praying along with the room as we go during the day!

Q: If someone is already signed up for time slot I'm available... can I still come?

A: Absolutely... the more the merrier. We need to fill all the time slots, so try to find ones that are open TOO. If you've signed up for an hour, that's yours... but you can come by anytime. Sometimes people stay for lunch in the presence of God or hang out and chill until the wee hours. And trust me... when prayer doesn't stop... God stays. If you've never experienced it, you really must.

If you have any other questions... please email me.
dave@freedomhouse.ca or
davec@24-7prayer.ca

Check it out at 24/7 Prayer's Canadian website. There are 84 groups in 16 countries praying at this very moment. It's quite something to know that we're joining with SO MANY around the world all simply coming into the presence of God via the name of Jesus. Sign up today.



"Don't you hear them coming?
Herald the weirdo's! Summon the losers and the freaks.
Here come the frightened and forgotten with fire in their eyes. They walk tall and trees applaud, skyscrapers bow, mountains are dwarfed by these children of another dimension. Their prayers summon the hounds of heaven and invoke the ancient dream of Eden.
And this vision will be. It will come to pass; it will come easily; it will come soon."
Pete Greig's "The Vision"

Share this with your friends, on your blogs, on facebook etc...

ShareThis

12 comments:

Meredith said...

"the vision" has been one of my favorite pieces of writing for years. good stuff.

Dave Carrol said...

No kidding... I often find lines out it popping into my mind/spirit.

go pete greig go

Valorosa said...

Why are you guys so self centred and just pray for Bford?

Anonymous said...

"It's me josefa giving you another update. After you casted that Love Obsession spell last month a couple days ago he began calling me all sorts of times through out the days of the week. We now live in a new home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and he proposed to me on Mother's Day. I am floating on cloud 9 right now. He has really changed a lot over the weeks and I'm loving the change. He's more attentive, shows me more attention and for once I feel he is faithful to me.I still can't believe this is happening, because the other psychics and spell caster's didn't help me, but you did.. THANK GOD 4 YOU antogaispelltemple@yahoo.com

rema said...

I contacted Dr HOODOO in regards of my lover. who was no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out of marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was because of another girlfriend, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went threw a similar situation and told me that YOU had helped her. I cant thank you enough, I'm grateful she introduced me to YOU. After discussing the resolution with YOU, your get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but he had also totally left his girlfriend me and now were engaged, we are getting married next month, I don't know what I would have done without YOU,I believe you are my guardian angel. DR HOODOO want to thank you & your gods for all that you've done for me all these years.I'm thankful for all the time & effort you & your gods have put into my case.I am very happy and I will always be grateful sincerely,His email is hoodoolovespell@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr omon you are the best spell caster i really appreciate the love spell you casted for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again Dr omon at (ighospelltemple@yahoo.com).incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is ighospelltemple@yahoo.com Mary

Vicky Ben said...

in may this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.ogogorotemple@yahoo.com he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4years. I really loved him, but his family was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told Dr Ogogoro what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 8 days when i returned to USA, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is ogogorotemple@yahoo.com

Olivia Tim said...

After years in marriage with my hubby and our 2 kids, my husband started

going out with other ladies and showed me

cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare

question him about his affair with other

ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine

told me about a spell caster on the

internet Dr. eho who help people with the relationship and marriage problem

by the powers of love spells, at first

I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I

contact him, he helped me cast a spell

and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now

he has stopped going out with ladies

and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster

for your relationship or marriage

problem at ehorspellhome@yahoo.com Goodluck

stacey Bruno said...


I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is Dr ATILA he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

Davis Cindy said...

Hello everybody, my names is Cindy Davis Am from Canada i want to give thanks and honor to Dr.ATILA for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 24 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. ATILA proved to me that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you sure? cause i hardly believe those kind of things,so she told me not to worry that when i contact him,atilahealinghome@yahoo.com that he is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that i spent that she i should collect her car and she gave me all the documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it so that was how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before, and am using the media to invite my friends on my wedding which will coming up on 30/10/2013, am very happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great DR. ATILA who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through atilahealinghome@yahoo.com or cell number +2348169457829

Mercy Brown said...

I’m Mercy brown by name I have a few testimony to share with you all about myself, I was in a relationship with this guy and for 3years and we were about getting married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask me for a divorce and we both agreed and after 4months I head that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr. Madurai the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I’m so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

taylor nancy said...

my mouth is full of testimony is just like a dream but is real all thanks to papa Dr saulat.
I will continue to share this testimony sir till the whole world had of it. i am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But i complained to my colleague in my place of work and she discuss with me her experience too and how she over come with the help of papa Dr saulat the great messenger God is using to help people, I narrated my problem to Dr saulat about how my Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in Washington DC were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact saulatspellhome@yahoo.com on his personal email address or website http://drsaulatindiaspell.webs.com/ and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...