Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

15 March 2009

Et le but

8-6 old time hockey shootout last night. Couple of great goals too. Check out Oli Jokinen's, flip over the defenseman and bat out of mid-air goal at 3:45 of the clip. Then Jamal Mayers at 4:41 with a very cool "old school hockey" goal where he blasts a guy on the forcheck and then tips in the point shot.



I miss enjoying the Leafs. Last night's game has had the opposite effect that the country concert a couple of weeks ago had. I would say that I've listened to NOTICEABLY less country music than I did before the show. It was a BIT too honky tonky for my liking. But watching a leaf team score 8 goals against the Flames... has enticed me a bit.

A bit.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...