Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

20 March 2009

Famous Last Words

I'm going to be speaking on Sunday at Freedom House about Jesus and his famous last words... what we now know as "The Great Commission". His final

"Oh by the way... before I go... just one last thing...!!!!"


So I've been looking into some other people's famous last words. My new favorite is from French Poet Paul Claudel who's famous last words were:

"Doctor, do you think it could have been the sausage?"


Check these out...




What are your favorites?
or
What would you LIKE yours to be?


1 comment:

Valorosa said...

I love you
See you soon.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...