Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

13 April 2009

It's never too early to watch "In the Nightgarden"


I totally mean it. It's a program that I love so dearly that it's a joy to wake up at 5:15AM to see it. The adventures of the "Ninky Nonks". Those wacky Mormon Pontipines.

Playing, "what will Iggle Piggle do next?" brings joy to my spirit and and gives a spring to my step. The script writing for Macka Packa is divine... such a deep, well-rounded character.

I love it so... and 5:15AM is the IDEAL time to start the day in the Nightgarden. I couldn't think of a single thing I'd rather be doing to kickoff another riveting work-week.

Am I laying it on thick enough?


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...