Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

18 April 2009

We've come a long way baby


I think this saying was originally a woman's lib slogan or a cigarette ad or something... but for me it was something that my parents generation used to cheesily say to each other. I remember my Dad saying it to my Mom with his gooey eyes while us kids rolled our eyes.

But I said it (in my mind :) last night to Krissy as we dressed up as Moe from the three stooges and Grace Kelley (or some Hollywood Starlet) for a fundraiser night

We have really come a long way.

We're better adults than we were 5 years ago... but we have more fun. It's cool to actually see growth in your life and marriage over time. What a pretty girl in this picture. Wow.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...