Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

8 April 2009

Why I keep singing

Psalm 40 (King James Version)

1I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.


I love the King James of this scripture. You know what inclined means?

"Having a preference, disposition, or tendency"

He has a preference, disposition and tendency to hear my songs.

Mmmm... That's so good.



1 comment:

pete wilson said...

Great post.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...