Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

1 April 2009

Why the prayer room is so cool

Tonight in the prayer room... I had my youth group spend an hour in God's presence. One of the youth had this to say about our time in the prayer room.

"When we were praying in there tonight... I felt like nothing could bother me anymore everything just lifted off me. It brings tears to my eyes... just by praying and doing all this stuff."

We try to jump through so many hoops sometimes. We try to think, preach, teach, talk our way to Jesus... when He's just... right... there... waiting for us to stop and just BE with him.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...