Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

15 May 2009

Friday Afternoon Mind Dump

  • Almost every good needs bridge financing. Honestly... how many of you have a sustainable Ministry idea that would work if you had a year salary and a partner to brainstorm with to make it happen? My hand is up.
  • Too much of my life is like "The Office" ... except my Pam is not here with me

Quotes

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge;
That is curiosity.
There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others;
That is vanity.
There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve;
That is love.
Bernard of Clairvaux (Monk)

”Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”
Dorothy Bernard (Actor)


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...