Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

29 May 2009

My girls



Does every Dad feel like I do when they look at their daughters?



When I look at my girls... I see them in a white dress at the altar.
I can feel how happy and sad I'll be when they aren't my little girls anyone.




Lord let my affections for my girls stay tender. Let me feel WITH them. On their wedding day let them look at me with the same "Daddy I love you eyes" I see today.

1 comment:

Valorosa said...

Awesome

Teen years are coming and what a ride that will be before the altar.

This will be the supreme test of the tender heart you have just asked for.

;-)

No matter what 'love never fails'.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...