Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

10 May 2009

Walkers with the Dawn

Being walkers with the dawn and morning,

Walkers with the sun and morning,

We are not afraid of night,

Nor days of gloom,

Nor darkness--

Being walkers with the sun and morning.

- Langston Hughes


The rhythm of humanity leaves us in lack.
It's not enough not to have a redeemer... a second-chance giver.
We need quiet mornings on the porch sometimes to see what Grace looks like.

My Mom taught me this.
Necessity forced itself upon her... and she answered the call to Grace.
The charge to me is to pick up the gauntlet of grace.
This morning I worship... because it's the path to all good things.


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...