Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

13 July 2009

David Crowder Band "Rockumentaries"

So... The David Crowder Band is awesome. Looking forward to their new album in the fall. Until then, I think I'll just laugh genuine laughs at their 4 Rockumentaries. Here's #1



Fantastic! Here is #2 and #3. But I must show you #4... "Twitter will kill you"



Really truly funny. I love it when funny ideas that someone likely thought of on a lark (a "hey it would be funny if we" idea)... turn into a well produced gag.

Looking forward to their new album "Church Music" coming out in the fall. I totally dig the creativity, passion, and musical ingenuity of DCB.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...