Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

31 July 2009

The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle

Hurray! It's Carrol Vacation time again. We're blessed people to have the chance to go away with friends and partners in ministry to their cottage... on their very own island... on a lake outside of Temagami Ontario. Where you ask?



View Larger Map


Way up there.

So next week you'll be treated to "The Best of Big Ear". I hope you enjoy some of the things I enjoyed writing in the last little while.

I have a problem figuring out a way to stop thinking, moving, doing and just relax and BE. So I'm looking forward to that "challenge" this week. I'm also hoping to do some more writing on my VERY slowly coming along book about the creepy, funny, intimate and poignant parallels between our marriages and God's bridegroom eyes he makes at His church.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...