Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

13 July 2009

Stuff I'm digging these days


1. My favorite blog right now is "slice of life" blog called... "Confessions of a Street Meat Vendor". Written anonymously... by a street meat vendor. It is what it says it is.

2. I don't twitter on my cell phone. I don't even have a cell phone. And I'm not really sure why I like twitter. There are friend-spam twitter things everywhere. It's tough to find your actual friend's twitter thing. There is very little actual dialogue on it... and I can't figure out a single way it's better than Facebook (and I still like FB better), but I find myself Twittering more. I'm a twit. Add me... DO IT!!! http://twitter.com/davecarrol

3. AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com is a great way to snicker your way through a boring afternoon. It features... Awkward Family Photos. Like this gem.


Truly unpleasant. Yes. It's a Hall of Famer.
OK one more...



"Mellon... check. Handgun... check. It's time to head to Sears"

4. Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) runs a creative and cool spiritual discussion website called "SoulPancake". He's personally from the baha'i faith and here's how he explains Soul Pancake



Real discussion about God? OK. Sold.

5. Grooveshark. It's an awesome social media interactive music site. I start my mornings off in the kitchen with my coffee, peanut butter and toast, and laptop listening to something on Grooveshark to set the tone for the day.

1 comment:

HasTheVoice.com said...

Hi Dave,
In regards to:
2. I don't twitter on my cell phone.
Check this out:
does God understand social media?

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...