Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

5 August 2009

The City...


... in Haiku



"God digs the city.

How they age fascinates me.

People living close."
DC


Jeremiah 29:7
Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.












Hebrews 11:10
For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.

"Working at motion.

Moving forward; falling back

One day we'll get there"

DC




Jeremiah 33:9
Then this city will bring me renown, joy, praise and honor before all nations on earth that hear
of all the good things I do for it; and they will be in awe and will tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace I provide for it.


"Aging adds color.

Not that which was intended.

But secrets over time."
DC

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...