Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

28 December 2009

You know what has made December EXTRA special this year?

This...
As the XRay tech said on Boxing Day when I suggested they offer festive framing and matting for Christmas chest XRays , "Lungs don't look good even when they're healthy... which yours aren't"

Hacking up mucus every 35 seconds, popping my ears every 10 minutes so my head doesn't feel like it's going to explode and barely sleeping at night for nearly a month and a subsequently worsening demeanor... as truly made this a December to remember.

Thank you Bronchitis. You suck.
Sincerely... Dave

1 comment:

Patti said...

Ugh.

Hope it fades away very soon.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...