Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

3 February 2010

Living Offensively On Purpose (LOOP)

If you're a Big Ear reader... I'd love to have you join me in a live dialogue on Freedom House TV tonight from 9-10ET about how we should live on the offense instead of defense... how to not TAKE offense in doing so... and (here's where I'd love you to join in with your thoughts) how you "hear God" so that you know where you're supposed to be "on the offensive". Share it with a friend!

Watch live streaming video from freedomhousetv at livestream.com

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...