Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

22 June 2010

The music of LOST



I hadn't thought about LOST for a while... but since Joe Purdy's "Washed Away" and the Dawn Soap, oil covered bird washing commercial ad is on JUST a bit these days (wonder why)... I've been remembering the quality of the soundtrack that LOST had for all those years.

Got some of the more obscure stuff in here too. Take a few minutes and scan through...



Such a darn good, full, robust story and production. A summer full of "Dancing with people I don't care about" makes me remember it every time.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...