Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

12 June 2010

My minor contribution to African sports

Even though soccer's not my game, I'm really enjoying the World Cup. Especially seeing the world spotlight being turned on Africa and African sports. It makes me happy and nostalgic remembering my VERY small contribution to African sports. I founded and coached the Ghanaian Christian Baseball Association back in the year 2000. My friend Albert is now the President of Baseball in Ghana.

Since we hosers are STILL very poor at the futball... I'll be cheering for the Black Stars! Go Ghana.



1 comment:

Matt Vaandering said...

i suspected you may have wrote about this. I like it

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...