Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

17 July 2010

The Old Spice guy and some brilliant marketing I wish I had done first

Absolutely wonderful. I'm sure you've seen and loved the series of Old Spice TV ads featuring ex-football player Isaiah Mustafa.

But they've been having some social media marketing, hilarious awesome fun lately. In fact, they've posted over 180 tweet-answering videos on their YouTube page here. People are loving it. People like super tweeter Alyssa Milano (Yes Samantha from "Who's the Boss") who wrote:

""GENIUS. Shirtless Old Spice guy replies on Twitter w/ hilarious personalized videos"


Old Spice replied with...




She came back with, ""My coffee went up my nose. @oldspice guy made a video reply to my tweet!!" So THEY came back with...





AM: "Are you flirting with me, oldspice guy..."





AM: "Ummm --- Are you sitting down??? Sit down. Ready? The @oldspice guy sent me roses!"





Absolute genius.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Absolutely freaking hilarious work of a serious genius.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...