Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

19 August 2010

Vin Scully trying to figure out what a "Mullet" is:

Vin Scully's voice is one of my favorite things about baseball. But these crazy new fangled hairdos (like a so-called "mullet") are a bit much for Vin to piece together.



This reminds me of the day in the 80's when I watched my Grandparents peeking out a window at a group of teenagers with their hats on backward... trying to rationalize it.

"Iva... it must be to keep the sun off their necks. There's no other logical reason."
Bob West

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...