Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

16 September 2010

Question 2: If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would your tell?

Day 2 of my 25 Day Blog Series called, "25 Thought Provoking Life Questions"





Dave: I would tell myself that one day I actually would be "older". That I actually will have meaningful sex one day... and that waiting would have been OK. That I actually will feel OK in my skin one day. That I should be nicer to people. I'd also tell myself that God's greatness is more important than the hypocrisy of fallible men (and that I was, and will be, one of those fallible men).

What about you?
If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would your tell?

1 comment:

Saskia said...

That it will all be okay - even if that process did take ten years.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...