Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

10 August 2011

Hillybilly Heaven Radio Spot


This is my favorite radio spot I've done in a while. I wrote/voiced/produced this one. It's for the best BBQ spot around called Hillbilly Heaven in Hamilton.

Hillbilly Heaven Radio Ad (mp3)

As advertised... they really do serve GIANT PILES OF MEAT. The owner is a fantastic personality who will lay some serious smack talk down to the meat eaters in the house. Love it.

If you're interested in contracting my creative services... you can email me bigearcreations@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...