Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

23 November 2011

My crazy family


I found these buried on our camera today. I think the pictures speak for themselves.







Our family doesn't run marathons. We're actually more likely just happy to hang together on the couch and make fun of TV. We don't spend our time fretting about getting enough veggies. We eat more KD and PB than we should. We yell and lose our tempers at each other sometimes...

... but I don't know a group of people who laugh together and tell each other "I love you" more often and sincerely than my family.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...