Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

31 December 2011

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful and committed citizens can change the world. You know why?



BARTLET
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful and committed citizens can change the world. You know why?

WILL
It's the only thing that ever has.


The West Wing: Season 4 as President Bartlett swears in Will Bailey


That's a powerful truth. The best ideas I've ever had have been made sitting on my porch after an hour of chewing on & spitting out thoughts with a very small number of like-minded people. I think the world can change from a porch.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...