Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

8 December 2011

The Worst Christmas gift you can give is...



The Worst Christmas gift you can give is a lottery ticket.

"Here you go. Nothing! Merry Christmas! It's nothing! From me to you. Nothing."


Unless it wins, then it's something. But not JUST something. It's 47 Million Dollars.

"Hey there Bob. Remember that ticket I gave you that turned into 47 million dollars? I hope you're enjoying that. Yeah I'm really enjoying that mug you got me. I, uh- had some coffee out of it earlier. So it's pretty nice too."


As paraphrased from Norm MacDonald

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...