Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

11 February 2012

I don't normally RIP celebs online but...


I don't normally RIP celebs online... but for some reason I had a "heart" for Whitney Houston and often prayed for her life. First thing Krissy said tonight, "I think she made up with Jesus". I think so too. This was her last semi-big release we played on The Wave a few years ago called "I look to you". I heard it and sensed the anointing that you used to hear in her voice. She's older, a bit worse for wear... but there is something poignant about it. Life isn't about great voices. Life is the story of the redemption of man. There is tragedy in today... but grace is vast. From Cathleen Falsani's "Sin Boldly" on Grace:

"It's somebody throwing their arms around you and saying, 'I love you, but you are an asshole'. 'Yes, but you're my asshole', I envision God saying."



No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...