Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

11 October 2012

2012 so far; as told by Instagram


I love Instagram (search me out... I'm dkcarrol).  I was looking back over the 200ish shots I've Ipod-faked into an aged blip of time, and realized what great year 2012 has been.  I don't think Instagram captures action.  I think it tells stories.


The Meat 

Jared's first Big Mac

Grill fulla gorgeous New York Strips


Mr Pig... mid-roast... rotating... delicious



 The Church

Beautiful horses drawing the trolly around downtown Brantford during Frosty Fest


Our young adults burger-wranglin' during Flippin' Friday at 1am


The first blow through the wall before renovations for the promo video (see the finished video here



My favorite Instagram of my friend Katie during our en masse public baptism  


The Fam

Kid Kindness attempting to fly


Aislin on Fathers Day 


Brianna beaming at her first pet... Beauty the fish.  
It ain't the fish that's beautiful


Ballet dancers in awe


Late Spring fire snuggle


First Day of School


Grand River walk regular stop.  
Don't tell Parks and Rec... but we picked one of the pink ones


My son has a wonderful heart and loves a lot. 



Stray Pirates


The Papers 

I had a dream of a newspaper ad (full story here) and it came to life


My favorite Brant Advocate Article of the year;
complete with an artist interpretation of me the first time I heard Graceland


I framed this newspaper and hung it in my living room.
Most amazing day of Ministry I've ever experienced. 


The most people who have been downtown at once in my lifetime


The Rest 

Margret is a very special lady we've gotten to know doing street ministry but couldn't find for months.  Then I tracked her down in the hospital... and it was wonderful.


 Still hard to believe that I won a medal (whole story here)



Two minutes before we opened the doors for thousands to enjoy Hockey Night in Brantford (whole story here



The funniest five words my boy has ever written.


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...