Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

12 March 2014

Winter life around the feeder









"When I think of the wonderful things that are undoubtedly true, and of the wonderful things yet to be discovered, I not only blush because of the little I know, but marvel because so many people manufacture wonderful experiences instead of studying the wonders that are undisputed.  Within five miles of where you live, there are enough strange things to keep you wondering all your life.  Probably in your dooryard may be found enough to employ the intellect of a strong man"

Edgar Watson Howe - "Ventures in Common Sense"(1919)

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...